Sunday, January 21, 2018

Website Technology

My major is Management Information System and we have to create website and check if there is problem and fix it.  For my major I will be doing lots of work that is connected to website and coding and tools for the website so I think this will provide me with information and technology that I need to improve or help achieving better website.  I am already familiar with technology tools that are for the blog and it is something I have used for different website.  This online class is so much different than other classes I took so far, never knew that this type of online class exist but its definitely worth it.

This is technology which is used everywhere now a days.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you when you said that you had never encountered a class like this but they are so worth it. I had taken the other section of this course last semester so when I was introduced to that I realized how easy it was to run a website but also how time consuming it is! I am sure with your major you have encountered much of what were are doing this semester so that's nice.

    ReplyDelete