Sunday, January 28, 2018

Topic Brainstrom

Krishna the Hero

Krishna was really mischievous when he was kid and many people didn't like his mischievous behavior.  But his mother who always protect him from everyone and she somehow knew that Krishna is special.  I get to listen to so many of his stories when I was five or six years old and there was cartoon made on him which I watched everyday.  I was really interested in history and things that were related to gods, who came down to earth to defeat evil demons.  They are not demons but humans who are acting like demons and Krishna who is reincarnation of Vishnu.  I would like to know what he did and how he defeat those demons.

Krishna and Arjuna.  Source

Hanuman

In a way Hanuman is a Monkey God and he was a reincarnation of god Shiva who came down on earth to help Rama who is reincarnation of Vishnu.  Rama was a human and Hanuman was born so he can protect Rama and there are many stories about him.  I really like Hanuman and nobody has the power to stop him and he will only listen to what Rama tells him.  He devoted his entire life for Rama and he was strong as well as intelligent,  so he will find solution to whatever problem he is facing.  I really like that he never let anyone do injustice and always stay with justice and I want know more stories about Hanuman.

Hanuman

Karma

I really like the stuff about reincarnation and how the karma effect your life.  Based on Karma if will determined what you will be doing in your next life and how your life going to be.  You will never know what you will be in next life but it will based on karma,  I like karma because it is what you do like doing right things you will have good life and doing wrong things will have bad life.  I believe in karma that if I do the right thing than I will have good karma similar to that everyone has to face karma.  There was a story about Krishna death in Mahabharata is based on his karma from Ramayana.  I really like this type of story.

Rama and Sita

Goddess Kali

I really like Goddess Kali and it is Goddess Paravati who transform into Kali if someone doing evil things.  Goddess Paravati is wife of Shiva and mother of Ganesha and Karthika who has this power to transform into different forms.  She took many forms to defeat evil demons and the form I like the most was Kali.  I would like to know more stories about her because I have only heard few stories but I heard and read that she would never let injustice happen.  Once she turn into goddess Kali than it is hard for everyone to calm her down because her rage is out of control unless someone can calm her down than she will turn back to goddess Paravati.

Kali and Shiva beneath her feet. Source


No comments:

Post a Comment