Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Stories I have for the Reading Option

The kind of reading I want to do is the things that are related to Vishnu.  Many people know about the main part of the story where Vishnu was involved and what he did but there are stories that are left out that most of the people don't know.  I order to do that I have chosen the first article about Tales of Vishnu where I will get to learn many things about Vishnu and I will more about his story.  It is interesting because I will get to learn the things that I haven't heard before.  Another story that I will focusing on was Sons of Rama name Luv and Kush and they both are twins.  I have a twin brother too so it will interesting to learn about them.  Even though they both are his sons most people now a days did not heard story of Luv Kush and did not know what they did.  The third story is about Krishna and Jarasandha where I have heard many stories about Krishna but no stories about Jarasandha.  I think it is interesting for me and other people who have heard about Mahabharata and Jarasandha is main reason for Yudhishthira to become an emperor.  If Jarasandha was not in Mahabharata than things would have changed I think.

Krishna on left and Five Pandava Brother on right

No comments:

Post a Comment