Sunday, January 28, 2018

Feedback Thoughts

I really like when someone tells me what I am doing wrong and how I can improve on those things.  I receive so many of papers with the feedback and even went to professor's office so I can learn what I am doing wrong.  After that I have understand and did my paper again, after that she told me that this is right.  It is not a bad thing to receive feedback just make you more understandable and from next time you will do what you need to do.  Getting feedback means you will learn more and your learning growth has not stop there.  Learning more is not a bad thing actually it is good thing that you will also be able to use that knowledge and give someone else feedback.  Don't be afraid of feedback and learn from what others have given feedback.

Feedback

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeet,

    Feedback is honestly a great thing, especially when it comes from the person who is going to be grading your work! Friends are also a great resource who can give you critical feedback but they won't make you feel embarrassed or anxious when they tell you what you need to fix! OU also has a writing center that gives feedback and talks through mistakes so that it helps you not make the same errors again.

    ReplyDelete