Sunday, January 21, 2018

Thoughts About Time Management Strategist

Time Management Tips Just for Creatives was helpful article which tells people to do the homework when they really feel like doing it and not do it without putting effort in there.  If there is effort put into the work your doing than it will show how much better you did it than not putting any effort.  Based on the classes I took last semester I realized that I can work or write better in morning or after I have freshen up.  This article is telling me the same thing do it when you feel like and I feel doing after I have freshen up or in morning.  My biggest challenge based last semester is that I am taking more classes so I need to focus more than I had to last semester.  For time management strategist I have chosen to work two hours a day for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and I will start working when I feel like I can start working or in the morning after I have freshen up.  If I am not able to finish it then I probably have test or quiz or homework from other classes to finish up, but I will finish my work on time.

Good Morning and it is the best time to start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment