Monday, April 30, 2018

Tech Tip: Twitter Tips

I have twitter account but I rarely use it because I don't like to follow or retweet and post anything.  But if you thing about it there are many things you can do with twitter if you like it that retweet that and you can send message through twitter and many other things.  You can also mention the people who you think will find it interesting or funnny to look at that post.  Many of my friends use it but I really didn't like to use twitter.

Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Jeet!
    Like you, I rarely post on my own Twitter. I like that you took the time to evaluate your use and compared it to your friend's usage as well. Sometimes I don't even realize things like this until I am forced to stop and think.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete