Monday, April 30, 2018

Growth Mindset: Group Project Outside the School

I learn so many things in this group project and it was the time consuming but learning in the group project was not bad.  I know some poeple think that group project is the worst but it is also the best if you put the work in and you will learn more.  It is kind of hard doing so many things but that will be useful in the future when I get a job.  Because I already have an experice so I can use that help others that they need help and I can learn more from others that knows more than me.

Timeline is important for project.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Jeet!
    I am so glad you had a great group project experience. When you get a great group it can help so, so much in the project process. I am sure that experience will carry over to your real-life experiences later on! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete