Monday, April 30, 2018

Learning Challenge: Health is the Important aspect of Life

To learn and process everything in our brain we need sleep and exercises for our health.  I use them everyday in my life like the one yesterday where I had to finish my project.  I was working for 14 hr straight with no food beside bagels and I stretch every 30 min because my body was tired and it needed something other than sitting.  You couldn't say eating bagels is living healthy but that it the only food I can eat in library.  But as soon as I was done I eat the good amount of food and got good night of sleep.  I learn in psychology class that when you sleep your brain process the information that you learn through out the day.  If you don't sleep well than the information won't process well enough you will forget.
Stretch

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Jeet!
    I know the bagel struggle...we definitely need an upgrade on food options in the library. Like you, I also can't sit still for long periods of time without getting uncomfortable. Naturally, I stretch. I am going to try to be a little more aware of my stretching to get myself through these last 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete