Sunday, April 22, 2018

Growth Mindset: Continually Improving My Project Story

Growth Mindset what your learning and how well your improving.  Whenever I write my project story I always write the way I think is right but if the teacher does not point out my mistake than there is no point in writing the story.  I make so many grammar mistake and I get that a lot I really hope that I can improve my grammar.  It is hard to improve grammar for someone like me who's English is not the first language but I am willing to learn.  I can learn so many things but it is not that learning will be over.  You learning new things throughout your life and that is what make people move forward. By pointing out the mistake people can learn and it is not bad thing that your mistake are being point out but actually good thing.  I will be learning and trying to improve my grammar mistake until I get it right and I will still have some grammar mistake but I can still improve.

Growth means you learn new things & Fixed means you applied on what you made mistake.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Jeet, I think your attitude is awesome. Being willing to learn is half the battle. Grammar is difficult for native English speakers let alone someone who didn't learn English as their first language. It is great that you take critiques of your writing as an opportunity to learn rather than becoming upset or defensive. Hold onto that mindset, it'll serve you well!

    ReplyDelete