Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Week 8 Reading and Writing


Looking back as the readings and stories, I have written so far is working really well for me.  My favorite reading was both Ramayana and Mahabharata but most favorite was part of Rama meeting Parashurama.  They both are avatars of God Vishnu and each one of them had to fulfilled his part of job.  Parashurama had to destroy all the evil Kings and Rama had to destroy evil Ravana the King of Lanka.  I am happy with how well I am progressing through course and I was able to learn many new things throughout the readings and writing.  Writing stories gave me new insight of looking at different aspect of character and I can also make my own stories with same character with different information but similar aspect.  I really happy that I got to write stories because I have never written stories in my life and that was something new to me.  I look forward to write my storybook and how well I can do the stories.


Rama shooting and Parashurama watching.  Source


No comments:

Post a Comment