Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Progress

The progress I have made in this semester so far has been good.  I was able to do my readings and stories on time.  I usually do my readings on Tuesday and Wednesday and story on Thursday because I have work on Monday so I change my schedule and it worked out pretty well.  I enjoy writing stories because I have to be creative and think how I will play out my characters in the story.  Stories are fun to write and there are many ways to write a story.  Stories are written in first person, third person, and have the conversation between characters and also you have thought of plot and how it will conclude.  I don't want anything to be changed and the way it has been it now is perfect for me.  I look forward to the work that we still have left for next half semester.

Limits are not unbreakable, it is breakable

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeet, I'm happy to see you have your schedule set for the semester! I hope that you finish strong, as we are nearing the end of the semester! I definitely agree with you! Stories are really fun to write and it opens up a compartment of creativity one wouldn't think existed. Playing around with the perspectives in different stories can make one story so unique from the eyes of three different people. I would suggest doing that to see which one you have the most fun writing in.

    ReplyDelete