Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I find useful when people comment on my blog and I try to follow them.  It is hard to improve my writing but I am still working on it.  English is my second language and sometimes it hard for me to write correct grammar.  I am trying to improve as much as I can from reading the feedback I get from everyone.  Their feedback is useful, easy to follow but sometimes I just forget and write my own way.  I rate them 10 out of 10 not just because it is helpful but I can improve my writing.

It was my first time leaving comment on someone else writing so I am not sure how well I did.  I really wish that the comments and feedback I left will be really helpful to them.  I rate myself 5 out of 10 since it’s my first time leaving comments and feedback, and because of language barrier.


I can really sense that I am connecting with people because there are some similarity that each and every students with each other.  It nice to know people who like the same things you like and many more things.  Getting to know them through the blog and connect with each other was the main reason for this blog.  I look forward to making useful of comments and feedback I got from the everyone and how much I can improve.  If there are more comments and feedback, then I will do that in order to help myself to become a better at comments and feedback.

Try harder is better than not doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment